Availability date: 02/8/2013
These Cat.8 RJ45 Jacks are designed to work specifically with Cat.8 Solid cable, the contacts on the keystone jack are gold plated, wire alignment insert provides an efficient termination without any need of tools, we do recommend to use a cable-cutter to trim off excess wire.The hosing of the keystone Jack is fully shielded to avoid corrosion and to protect from EMI (ElectroMagnetic interference).
* Applicable wire 22 ~ 24 AWG
* Cable jacket diameter 6.5mm ~ 8.5mm Solid Cable
* No tool is required to terminate
* Supports 40Gbps ( 4 times faster than Cat.6A )
* Excellent performance with POE++ applications