Fiber Optic Fault Locator
The OTDR is a portable high–efficiency Optical Time Domain Reflect meter.
It is designed as a fiber fault locator, fiber length tester, and a fiber visual fault locator (VFL).
The unit locates fiber faults, and displays the results on an LCD display. In addition, the device has the capability to save, browse, delete, and upload data to a PC (via USB), though it also contains a large built–in memory that can store up to 300 results on the device.
• Fiber fault locator and fiber length tester with OTDR analysis
• Visual fault locator
• Faults information can be saved, browsed and deleted
• LCD display
• USB data uploading, easy to save and make reports
• Wavelength: 1310±20nm, 1550±20nm
• Max. distance measured: 50km, 80km
• Min. distance measured: 30m
• Emitter type: LD
• Number of events detected: Has ability to measure up to eight events
• Accuracy: ±1m
• Index of reflection: 1.40 to 1.6999
• Optional built in fiber connectors (FC or SC or ST assignable)
• Memory capacity: 300 sets
• Fiber characterization
• Optical network installation and troubleshooting